First of all a huge thank you to Romina from Mini Mummi Blogger for nominating me for this award. It is so nice (and very much appreciated) to know that your work is read and liked by other people. My blog is usually just my thoughts and ramblings, but to know someone is reading (and enjoying) them, means a lot. Support from other bloggers and Mums is always amazing to have. So thank you!
Romina is from Australia and is a first time Mummy to a beautiful little boy. She has many strings to her bow and is a really interesting lady who shares her thoughts and experiences, to encourage other mummies to believe in themselves. You definitely get the sense of “not being alone” in motherhood, from her blog.
Go check out The Global Aussie for a full list of the official rules, but basically thank whoever has nominated you and share the love. It is a great way to show your appreciation and support for fellow bloggers.
“The award is a way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community. A great idea in promoting your own blog and others. Originally it was given out to blogs with less than 2000 readers but this has slowly lowed as the reward has gained popularity. It is now only 200 readers or less.” – The Global Aussie
Questions from Mini Mummi Blogger:
1. What is your favourite season, and why?
Personally, I love all the seasons. Awkward I know. But by the end of one I am always looking forward to the next. Each has its own perks. If I really had to narrow it down though I would choose Autumn. The colours, smells and dark nights all appeal to me. It also is the start of countdown to Christmas (which I also love!).
2. Whether you blog anonymously or use your name on your blog, tell us a bit about why you chose the option you chose.
I don’t write anonymously but I do have a name for my blog. I wanted it to reflect why I am writing and as I love being a mum and part of the “Motherhood”, it just felt right.
3. What do you imagine when you think of the colour purple?
My son. It’s his favourite colour.
4. What is your blogging philosophy?
Write when you feel like it and let it reflect you as a person.
5. Which established bloggers inspire you?
Any blogger inspires me. People writing their thoughts, feelings and advice. It is just great to read and you can learn so much from them.
6. Which childhood book/holiday/film/activity are you most looking forward to sharing with your kid(s) (just choose one!)?
Ah so hard to choose just one! It feels like everything from my childhood I want to share but this is a different generation and I have to remind myself of that. I like sharing Christmas traditions with them. Like reading “Twas the night before Christmas”, on Christmas eve.
7. What is your favourite holiday season, and why?
I think you may have guessed by now. Christmas and because…well whats not to love!
My Nominee picks:
Laura from AlnwickForLittleOnes
Carrie-Marie from My Circle UK
Kirsty from North Yorkshire Mummy
Kate from The Mum Conundrum
Libby from Our Play Palace
Questions for the Nominees:
- Where is your favourite place in the world?
- Best advice you have ever been given?
- Favourite season and why?
- Who or what inspires you the most?
- If you could have superhero powers what would they be and why?
- What would be your perfect Sunday?
- Red or brown sauce?
- If you won the lottery what would you do with your winnings?
- Night out or night in?
- What is your favourite saying?
Please leave me a comment letting me know you’ve completed your acceptance post, I’d love to read your responses!
If you have any questions on accepting the Liebster Award, Global Aussie is fantastic resource on steps to follow. You also want to make sure and comment on his post letting him know you’ve been nominated 🙂
Thank you, you lovely fellow bloggers!!